Saturday 21 May 2011

Post One - A Rather Eventful Trip To Ryde!

 After racing my 9 year old brother to the car, very enthusiastically i might add, for our journey to somewhere in Ryde, i shoved on my massive, stone-aged headphones  (see picture below) nearly knocking myself out and listened to 'Only Girl In The World' by Rihanna - i can't stand her, but i like her music :O) 


I then decided to make the car journey a little more interesting and so i drew a stick man and mouthed the song to him - as you can see from his portrait, that he enjoyed every minute of it!! But, strange looks are definitely guaranteed from doing this! Especially when your doing large hand gestures to him (yes, Him) like Pavarotti (opera singer) and opening my mouth very wide on the bigger notes!  


This is my feeble attempt to get a tan! as you can probably guess, the only thing i gained out of doing this, was not a tan, nooo! but rather odd looks from concerned members of the public!!



 Right - this might look a little odd, but i will just clarify that, this, was my mum's idea - Not Mine!
you see, i was walking up a hill, and my darling mother decided to point at me and screech with laughter, she thought my ankle was dislocated, i would hate to see her reaction if i actually DO dislocate my ankle!!!



This is proof i have normal legs and ankles!


 Okay - this might need a bit of explaining! umm, well - mum and dad pointed out the big, tall, white building in Portsmouth, and i thought it looked like a swordfish standing on it's fin - so, me, being me, i mimicked one :P


              Me Mimicking a Swordfish in movement!!!!


Thanks for reading - yours Annie ... the Swordfish on the moon. xxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha nice Annie, love the sword fish look ;)

Anonymous said...

You are a goon! Love it :D xx

Rob said...

An entertaining post Annie! Were you mimicking a sunbathing starfish too?

Unknown said...

hehe thanks for sharing your rather mad trip out with us. x :O)

Unknown said...

p.s. love the blog back round you've chosen. :O)

Annie said...

Haha, yes dad - i am just an all round sea creature ... shark next! x

Thanks Jack & Tamsyn <3 x

Mum - i feel flattered that you feel about me in that way! i love you too!!!

The'Wooler said...

:L
This is why I lovee youu Annie (:

Anonymous said...

Heehee, I keep coming back to look at the swordfish in motion pic, makes me laugh everytime!

Annie said...

haha, thanks Katie :O) luvs ya tooo

Gee thanks mum, i am positivity thrilled that is the only reason you visit my blog!! xx