Sunday 29 May 2011

Searching For Fairies and Small People!

A small explanation i think is needed for the following photos me thinks ..
well, you see, on Archie's dog walk, I was hiding from the fairies, and pixies, leprechauns, and any other small type of person, such as myself, although I didn't really succeed in hiding from myself, I encountered a variety of problems, one of them, being - I am myself, and I can't really escape that tormenting fact! Anyway - I was hiding from fairies, okay?

Have I managed to hide from them? Do you think they will spot me?

Lets see what happens when I reverse into this bush!

I was only curious, but I don't think it worked so ....

 ROAR!

I wonder if the fairies are in here? (I might of scared them off)

And so to conclude my outing, I didn't find any fairies, or pixies, or leprechauns, or small people - so I went to enjoy the rest of my life with Peter Pan in never never land :O)
Yours faithfully, Tink-a-bell xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, you make me laugh! xx

Unknown said...

As mad as ever I see!! haha

Rob said...

Good story Annie!