Saturday 25 June 2011

Family Time Is A Time For Joy!

After a tiring day at school, I meet my boyfriend up in town to do some shopping - OH the joys of being a girl!!!
'easy for you to say, I have to put up with you!' <-- thinks boyfriend!
I mean the rudeness!!!!
Anyway, after a rather exciting shopping trip with my loved one, I arrive through my white front door dragging the heavy shopping with both hands, panting due to the heat, after tethering up my camel out in the front garden, where it chews upon Daddies prized flowers, I enter the house ..... DUN DUN DUNNNNN!

******
****
**
*

Where I find my grandparents in the blue room, I can't really call it the play room anymore, because all of our toys have been replaced with a dog - lovely doggy mind!
And so, after a lovely day spent with my family, and singing, etc, dropping them off at the ferry etc.
But coming from the car to the front door .... owe! Just look at the photos!


Before we get started ....

Heart Shaped Crisp, I Love You! 

 Heart Shaped Petal, I Love You More, 'cause it is my day!!



Right, now that's done .. ready?
 I was dancing in the street, probably doing the Macarena ... wrong.


Lets just whistle my way out of embarrassment ...

'Eeek, do you think they saw me!'

 'well ... I don't care!!' I say tossing my head to the side carelessly.


 Hmmmm, what else can I do to express my inner self?

 I'll do the CanCan, or in my case the Can'tCan't!

Hey, mum, look at my new tongue! I got it from pound-land!

Right, let me just get out of this mess, and I'll be right with you! ....


I think living dragons for a few years, has had a bad influence on my make-up!

Yes, yes, you've seen, shall we move on?

 Ahhh, this is better - a public notice, what fun!

And an angel emerges out of the kitchen!
Perfectly normal!


Yours With Love - Gabriel! xx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! I snorted! xx

Rob said...

What a giggle! I fell out of my flower pot! xx

Unknown said...

Loving the heart shaped crisp and petal! :O) Hope you had a good time with those Grandparents of yours yesterday! :O) xx wuv u