Friday 3 June 2011

Beaching With My Beloved!

After another lovely day at the beach with my fantastic boyfriend, my lovely family decides to take sun burnt me, out for the my third beach trip in 2 days, only this time for a dog walk! So in the car we got, my new 'normal' sized headphones in, instead of my stone-aged pair, listening to 'Forever And Ever Amen' 

See, normal sized!


Great song, I dedicate this part of my post to my amazing boyfriend, I love you xxx
(at the beginning it says 'I dedicate this to my one true love, Ally' (pretend it says Jack instead!) 

At this point of the drive (see picture below of rather good-looking hedge!) i was contemplating upon what ridiculous antics to get up to today, or this evening - feel free to read on and find out, if i am not boring you with my waffle!


Beautiful scenery - specially in black and white, you also don't smell the seaweed in photos which makes a seaweed and fly infested beach, most attractive! :O)  


Me with my notebook, don't ask, even i don't know!
Yes, me again, see ?

In answer to all possible questions, that might be asked due to the following stream of photos...

1. Yes, I am meditating.

2. Yes, I have my jumper tied round my head. 

3. No, I am not strange, just inventive.

4. Yes, I am sitting on a grassy bank.

5. No, I was in no form of relaxation at the time.

6. Yes. it was very uncomfortable. (especially as i chose a spiky plant to sit on! ¬_¬)

7. Yes, it stunk of seaweed.

8. So, No, i didn't find inner peace.

9, But yes, I did get an awful cramp in my leg!

 So after two very long and contrasting beachy outings, I Still Haven't Got A Visible Tan, just a sunburned face :O(
But luckily I really love the beach, for dog walks, tanning sessions, or romantic walks, I adore it!

This is a video for all my fans in Canada - this is me, walking with a slight pause and a shuffle, fascinating, i know!!



And this is a video of me and my sister-like friend dancing to 'salsasize'  - it is an exercise video!
What we were doing, Why we were doing it was a complete mystery for us!
 (it is 18 minutes long by the way, so if you haven't enough time, come back and watch it later!! (I don't know why I am encouraging this!) )

Yours sincerely .. Annie, the meditating salsa starfish! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckles Annie! I love the meditation scene! Lol! xx

Annie said...

Haha - your welcome mum! :O) xxx

Rob said...

Your blog makes me laugh Annie!

I love that black and white shot of the beach too.